1. Purpose of collecting customer information
True Wine will collect Customer’s information including: full name, contact address, email, phone number, username, login password.
The content includes mandatory information provided by the Customer when registering an account on the website https://truewine.net/.
When collecting Customer’s personal information, the website https://truewine.net/ wishes to provide the most practical utilities to the Customer, protect the rights and ensure respect for the privacy of the Customer. .
Within the scope of the terms, the website https://truewine.net/ undertakes not to sell, rent or exchange the information collected by the Customer to any other object other than those listed in the Regulations. this.
2. Scope of Customer’s use of information
– Information collected from Customers is used to the extent:
+ Provide consulting services to customers according to information provided by customers.
+ Send customers notices about information exchange activities between website https://truewine.net/ and members.
+ Ensuring the safety of the Customer when there is a risk of destroying, appropriating the Customer’s account and impersonating the Customer
+ Contacting customers to provide goods/services when customers buy goods/services on the website. Confirm information when performing purchase and delivery activities.
+ Conduct surveys; promotional activities, providing updated information about the terms of operation of the Website that affect customers.
– Customer information security is the top priority of the website https://truewine.net/ when collecting customer information. Website https://truewine.net/ always tries to keep up with standards of protecting customers’ personal information.
– Website https://truewine.net/ requires password confirmation when logging in to prevent unauthorized access to the customer’s personal information system. In case the Customer leaves the computer and has not logged out on the website, the system will automatically log out after a period of time.
3. Customer information storage time
All customer information is stored at:
Head office address: 77 Giang Van Minh, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi City
4. Customer information access unit
Website https://truewine.net/ is the only unit that has the right to access the information provided by the Customer to serve the Customer’s use of services/products. Website https://truewine.net/ undertakes not to use, transfer, provide or disclose to any other third parties about the Customer’s personal information without the consent of the Customer except for the other terms specified in this Regulation and in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
5. Method / Way for Customer to modify personal information on the data system
Customers can check, update, correct or cancel their personal information by themselves in the following ways:
+ Customers log in to their own account, go to the personal information section and edit personal information.
+ Customers call the support phone number/support email of the Website Administration Board and request to correct personal information.
6. Commitment to customer information confidentiality
Website management board https://truewine.net/ commits to protect customer’s personal information according to the following contents:
+ Commitment to absolute confidentiality according to the personal information protection policy of the Website https://truewine.net/.
+ Commitment to absolute confidentiality of all online transaction information of the Customer, including information about transaction history; information about digitized documents in the secure central data area.
True Wine Team,